- Tony Ayavoro of Josan Solicitors and Advocates invited to speak at the business breakfast seminar hosted by Slovenia Nigeria chambers of Commerce
Date of the seminar: 1st of July 2014.
Topic of the Speech: Nigeria Business Culture, Communication and Negotiation skills.The speech can be found on: http://slovenia-nigeria.eu/doing-business-in-nigeria-requires-a-good-knowledge-of-the-local-culture-and-business-practices-this-know-how-knowledge-is-one-of-the-basic-conditions-for-a-successful-business-transaction-in-nigeria/
- JSA advise Reneport Limited (UK registered company) on the legal and regulatory regime of trade and investment in Nigeria.
- JSA advise Quant international Limited (UK registered company) on raising debt and equity finance for the construction of international brand name hotels in Nigeria.
- JSA advise Mamlakah port limited (Nigeria registered company) on raising debt and equity finance for the engineering, procurement and construction of sea port in Akwa Ibom state Nigeria.
- JSA advise Solaris energy limited (Registered in Ireland) on raising early stage funding for a solar farm project in Nigeria.
- Nigeria Infrastructure building conference 2014.
Theme: sustainable sources of infrastructure funding in Nigeria.
Venue &Date: 26th June 2014, Lagos Nigeria
- Nigeria Agriculture investment conference.
Venue & Date: 25th of September, 2014 Lagos Nigeria.